Exclusive SkyRun Discounted Activity Program
Whether it's winter or summer or restaurants or relaxation, we take pride in ensuring your localized experience is one to remember! When you book with SkyRun Vacation Rentals, you’ll get much more than just excellent accommodations and superior customer service. Depending on the location, with each night’s stay, you’ll get free or discounted activities and services the entire family can enjoy through our exclusive SkyCard program.
Please check with the participating location for more information.
How It Works:
- Depending on the location, take a look at what free or discounted activities they have provided for your stay.
- Read the terms & conditions carefully and if you have any questions, refer to your property manager.
- When in doubt, read the 'Activity Reservation and Cancellation Tips' and the 'Rule and Restrictions' listed on the participating location's website or listed below.
Activity Reservation and Cancellation Tips
- Always refer to the participating location activity reservations and cancellation tips.
- Mornings are usually busy, especially early in the week.
- Have your SkyCard and major credit card ready.
- Know your preferred activity day and requested time, but have alternatives available.
- Read the rules and restrictions to maximize your activity usage.
- CANCELLATIONS MUST BE MADE 24 HOURS PRIOR TO THE SCHEDULED EVENT.
- Any late cancellation or no-shows (including partial no-shows) will be charged to the credit card on file for all admissions reserved, including the complimentary reservation.
Rules and Restrictions
- Always refer to the participating location activity rules and restrictions.
- Punch out and bring along your SkyCard from the mailer you receive prior to your vacation.
- The SkyCard must be presented with a photo ID to claim the activity.
- Activities must be redeemed by an adult (18 years or older).
- Unused admissions expire daily.
- Activities are available on the day of check-in and for each night paid, but they are not available on complimentary days or on the day of departure.
- All reservations must be made with a valid credit card.
- Cancellation policies may apply.
- Activities are subject to weather, maintenance, and availability and therefore, are not guaranteed.
- The Activity Provider reserves the right to hold up to 30 days a year for private events.
- Activities, prices, and availability are subject to change.